To promote NChans Style’s new theme called “Bewitching Halloween”, NChans Studio and Challengia make an art contest! Draw your favorites pinups hostesses disguise for Halloween! You’re restricted the NChans characters available for the Halloween event (see bellow). 3 winners will be selected!
If you don’t know who are the NChans, just take a look on the Pinups section to have the characters list or simply download the NChans Style app (for Android devices only).
CONTEST SUBJECT – Bewitching Halloween
The NChans celebrate Halloween! Honchan, Quachan, Itachan, Doychan and Bibchan are competing for the best Halloween disguise!
- 1st: 1 year DeviantArt Core Membership OR the equivalent ($50 USD)
- 2nd: 3 months DeviantArt Core Membership OR the equivalent ($15 USD)
- 3rd: 1 month DeviantArt Core Membership OR the equivalent ($5 USD)
*If equivalent is choosen, you need a PayPal account in order to receive the prize.
CONTEST DURATION – October 23 to
November 8 November 22
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- Post your entry on your DeviantArt gallery with a link to this contest page
- Submit your entry on the comment section of NChans Contest page on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/nchans/journal/OPEN-NChans-Contest-01-Bewitching-Halloween-818028638
We would appreciate if you share your entries on your social networks (Facebook and Twitter) using #NChans or/and #NChansStyle hasthags.
By entering the contest, you accept your creations to be used as promotional materials by NChans Studio and Challengia. If you don’t agree while willing to participate, just inform us on the uses of your creation.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to post a comment on the DeviantArt contest page.
- One single entry (1 drawing) per person
- Only the selected characters
- Using the NChans’s Halloween outfits (no change/alter outfits)
- Including 1 to 3 characters maximum
- Using anime style, normal ratio or chibi form (“Super Deformed”)
- Changing widely the character-design
- Including original characters / characters from other series
- Using defamation (racism, homophobia, etc), pornography, violence, gore
- Using realistic art style, 3D model, cosplay
- Using someone else’s content